• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I actually helped somebody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliboo

I have a mix of videos and by far my most popular are my how to or "automotive" help videos. I am fine with that because they are easy to make...after all that is what I do for a living. But this milestone is basically this: someone posted a thank you that my video helped them with something they were needing help with. I would say that that is by far the best thing so far from this youtube adventure. I know the topic of my video perplexed me for sometime and once I figured out how exactly to do that thing i felt like somewhat of an expert and that is why I made such video. I think this little milestone may be better than whatever money i have made or subscribers I may have got so far.

I realize most people on this forum are not car people and mostly gamers, which I am too, but who isn't?....If anyone is interested check out the channel. PEACE.

I have a mix of videos and by far my most popular are my how to or "automotive" help videos. I am fine with that because they are easy to make...after all that is what I do for a living. But this milestone is basically this: someone posted a thank you that my video helped them with something they were needing help with. I would say that that is by far the best thing so far from this youtube adventure. I know the topic of my video perplexed me for sometime and once I figured out how exactly to do that thing i felt like somewhat of an expert and that is why I made such video. I think this little milestone may be better than whatever money i have made or subscribers I may have got so far.

I realize most people on this forum are not car people and mostly gamers, which I am too, but who isn't?....If anyone is interested check out the channel. PEACE.
Congratulations! It always feels good when you can help somebody with something that you know a lot about!

Congrats bro! The feeling of helping someone can never be beaten. That is why they always say, "It is better to give than to receive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back