Gaming Howdy Collab/Meet Up Forum Page Thing

Custard Creamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im Custard and I am looking for more people ot reocrd with, its that simple. "But wait Custard there are a million of these threads already and nothing will be gained by creating another!" Well to that I say there is a added element making it different to those on the first few pages I saw.

Mandatory Requirements:
Atleast 16
Has more games then Minecraft and free steam games
Has skype
Plays mostly on PC
Uploads to channel regularly
Can talk

Meh Requirements:
European, I am a Brit so timezones can be a problemo but I can get around this
Have been doing Youtube atleast a couple of months, because although I welcome newbies they can flake out on me,
Be able to handle a crude sense of humour and lots of idiocy, if you cant we prob wont get on too well but i would still have fun tormenting you.

Interested? Add me on Skype: custard.creamer
Not interested? Well I dont need you anyway! :crying:

Reactions: Shantha

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man Meet all of the above by a fair bit and I'm also british so time shouldn't be an issue apart from when I have work lol. I'll add you on skype, my skype is alex.heasman

Custard Creamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Played some Payday with Alex earlier, which he has already uploaded. Always looking for more people to play with though so add me on Skype if your interested...as topic above says.

Reactions: Alex Heasman

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah It was awesome fun, feel free to check it out guys and maybe even do it something with us :D