How to promote on youtube?

zeeeeeeek

YourStreetPerformer
Reaction score
there are several ways a youtuber can get views on their videos or channels heres my list.. If you have anything to add to the list feel free to do so.

1. quality content
2. personality
3.physically attractive
4. misleading titles and thumb nails

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
And the nice thing is, everybody has one of those things going for them, so anybody can be successful on youtube.
I'm actually not 100% sure what people subscribe to me for, but it's either the content or my personality, and even my really bad games don't get any dislikes, so I guess my personality might have something to do with it.

zeeeeeeek

YourStreetPerformer
Reaction score
And the nice thing is, everybody has one of those things going for them, so anybody can be successful on youtube.
I'm actually not 100% sure what people subscribe to me for, but it's either the content or my personality, and even my really bad games don't get any dislikes, so I guess my personality might have something to do with it.
If your not getting any dislikes then you can rule out misleading titles & use of thumbnail :p

Scottie P

Reaction score
I tried sub 4 sub before, but had an issue when they would unsub after I subbed them. I mostly stick to channels that are similar to mine, this way when they view my channel they are more likely to sub and stay subbed.