How is it looking?

Alexxd25

Active Member
So I've been working on my channel really hard for the last couple of weeks and I think it's looking fine. But I would like to have tour opinion :3 Also ignore the fact that I'm a gaming channel, I know it's very saturated but I enjoy it! Thanks!
 
Hi, Alex! So, I just checked out your channel and I really like the banner- it's funny as well as functional. Your intros are also awesome. Overall, everything looks very professional. Good work!
 
Hi, Alex! So, I just checked out your channel and I really like the banner- it's funny as well as functional. Your intros are also awesome. Overall, everything looks very professional. Good work!
Hey! Thanks a lot! The banner thing is probably the thing that I was most worried about, a couple friends said that it was pretty bad! But you saying it's funny it's pretty great! Thanks a ton!
 
Back
Top