How DO YOU feel about the new channel layout ?

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Se everyone the new YouTube channel layout has been released and i saw it for the first time yesterday, i made a video going through the new channel layout and what it features. But HOW DO YOU feel about this layout ? Do you think it's an improvement, or a step down ? Leave some feedback with how you feel about this layout, and if you haven't seen it yet then check out my short review of it.
Thanks for reading :D

This is garbage. I have heard that EVERYONE will be getting this, not only partners. They better come out with partner only features for it, or Imma be p****d. lol

This is garbage. I have heard that EVERYONE will be getting this, not only partners. They better come out with partner only features for it, or Imma be p****d. lol
Yes everyone will be getting this, all our channels will look very similar (apart from the header) .

I am not all that concerned about the change, honestly. Like Frankie said, changes are going to happen and we will adjust with each and every one of them. Those that cannot adjust to change will cease to exist on YouTube and others will take their place. It happens in business, it is called Ebb and Flow.

it sucks, and i cant belive they think this would be a good idea. this makes youtube look like a more buisness like website, in other words: boring.
eventhough it sucks, im sure a bunch of big youtubers will collabs and try to make it go back to normal, if they will sucseed is another story. one way or another, we will have to accept it because as far things are now it isnt changing.

Just watch, when the next layout comes along everybody is going to hate it and want to come back to the previous one (the one we're getting soon)

it always happens.
always.

Just watch, when the next layout comes along everybody is going to hate it and want to come back to the previous one (the one we're getting soon)

it always happens.
always.
well youtube has been changing layout a lot of times previous year. and everytime it was just the same but also not. and then like the same in the bad way, with all the things that where still allright removed for some kind of interface thats worse than the software at school. but i find the current layout quite ok, not much to complain about, for the time being... and even if i have it wont make a diffrence, so there is no point in it.

Back