How do music compilations videos don’t get flagged

fiupikeOY

Reaction score
Hello,

I was watching a few “deep house” music videos with awesome music and awesome drone shots and I wanted to make one like that but I’m sure it will get flagged for music copyright. How do those videos do it? There are thousands of them out there of different genres of music. What’s the loophole here?

thanks in advance for your response.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly, there is no loophole, just a flooding of the system. Youtubes copyright system isn't fail proof nor watertight, so lots of videos just fall through the cracks. I personally like listening to anime mixes and every now and then they have to reupload a vid because it got taken down due to copyright. However, when seeing those videos you don't know if they have been copyright claimed or not. If you get a claim on your video, it doesn't automatically mean that it will get deleted. However, you won't be able to receive any ad revenue from it.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
My friends orginal music was used in a lot of complications video. He didn't care. Actually he used to be very excited about it. That's one way

Way 2 is not every musician is in the content detection system. My friend's music is not in Content ID so some people used his video and youtube would never flag him about it - that's another way.

Lastly, see what @Dutchie Abroad said above about videos that get claimed

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad