JeriKane
s h o o k e t h
AboveAverageMuta (who deleted his channel a few years ago).
I found him when I was searching for WWE DVD reviews and whatnot. He was by far my favorite channel back then. Nowadays, I'd say it's Smacktalks. I've known about him and his channel for like, 5 or 6 years now. I'm sure I found him when I was looking for how to unlock all of the characters in WWF Smackdown 2, and then I came across his channel. The rest is history.
I found him when I was searching for WWE DVD reviews and whatnot. He was by far my favorite channel back then. Nowadays, I'd say it's Smacktalks. I've known about him and his channel for like, 5 or 6 years now. I'm sure I found him when I was looking for how to unlock all of the characters in WWF Smackdown 2, and then I came across his channel. The rest is history.
