How can I accomplish this in Premier Pro?

Philli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm sorry for not knowing the lingo to make this question easier so I'll be as detailed as I can.

I'm making tutorial videos and I would like to have a title graphic for each topic I do. At the start of each topic, I'd like the text to ease in, and at the end, ease out. Since there will be many topics throughout the video, I'm hoping there's an easier way to do this than tweak the graphic every single time and dragging keyframes to the different locations.

Is there a way to have a title graphic that has the same timing on the ease in and ease out at beginning and end regardless of how much I "extend" or "compress" the effect on the timeline? Sort've like locations that are stickied? lol I'm so sorry for my lack of proper words. If you know a youtube tutorial I'd appreciate the link. I honestly don't know how to search for such a thing since I don't know the lingo.

Lazypun

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
If you select the clip and press Ctrl+D it will make "fade in" and "fade out" thingies on both ends of said clip. You can then make them longer or shorter and if you double click it, it will pop up menu with specific second and even milliseconds you want it to last.
If that's what you mean

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
and (I think) you can copy and paste and existing overlay (ie video track 2 presumably is where you have the titles) and just change the actual text itself.