• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Ho Ly Crap! I hit 100k Views on a video!

jerryitall

I can't believe that I hit 100k views on this video. I didn't even like this video when I posted it but I was trying to keep on a schedule. When I look at it now I think it comes down to being less scripted and more of my dorky personality that came through. I am going to try an learn from this one and be myself but also follow more of an outline.

Crazy!

Lol, yeah, YouTube ad revenue is like your parents giving you a monthly allowance. You need millions of views to make a meaningful income off of that.

But on a more serious note, I agree with your advice. I am still stuffing cash in a pillow just in case SHTF situation, you never know. But once I save enough to last me for a year, I'll be looking to invest in some ETFs at the very least.

Been following Hasbro's stock for a while, since I'm into D&D and tabletop gaming. I'll most likely invest into it, it does fluctuate, but the dividend yield is quite nice for a little bit of passive income over time.

Back