Hi.. please I need a help I've been applying for monetization but been rejected for 3x

Kimlip

Reaction score
Hi.. please I need a help I've been applying for monetization but been rejected for 3x for reused content (my channel is a kpop content) I'm sure to remove and delete all the of my video with copyright issue but still rejected I don't know how to fix it... And its so frustrating.. can someone help me..

feelgood

Reaction score
Today I called Google Adwords support no. to gain my channel view through google ads & understand many things as follow for google to approve YouTube Monitization.

a. Organic Subscriber (They see how many of your know contacts subscribed, by validating your location & IP's, etc.,)
b. Views Vs Subscriber algorithm (1 Subscriber per 75 Views)
c. 10000 views to make 4000 watch hours
etc.,

I suggest to validate above once points once, also for your quick reference sharing hear my way of promoting my channels, which is very organic, see if this is useful

Mobile App To Promote Your YouTube Channel

⏩ Free Registration Link:
⏩ Check Sample YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3nMuPJ9

✔ Watch Videos, Earn Points, Use the Earned Points to Promote Your Channel for Subscribers, Watch Hours, Views, Likes & Comments

❌ No Subs to Subs & ❌ No need to pay

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hi.. please I need a help I've been applying for monetization but been rejected for 3x for reused content (my channel is a kpop content) I'm sure to remove and delete all the of my video with copyright issue but still rejected I don't know how to fix it... And its so frustrating.. can someone help me..
Can you post a link to your channel?

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
YouTube made the right decision. None of your content is monetizable. It is all reused. No one can help you.
You even state that on many videos: "Disclaimer: I don't own any of this video I just edit everything I found "

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
None of your content is monetizable. It is all reused. No one can help you.
You even state that on many videos: "Disclaimer: I don't own any of this video I just edit everything I found "
better to create own content correct? I'm still using attribution-free YouTube music :rolleyes: