Hey.

Dennis

twilight2123
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Um this post is about other people on youtube. Is it me or does it seem like people aren't subscribing as much these days. There are a lot of people on youtube that have talent and ideas but they only have 10 subscribers. I've notice my subscriber rate has been in a pause right now and I don't know why. I guess its because people have decided since they watch the most popular people on youtube already they don't need to watch new people. Well I guess I'm just going to make my self different and hope people like me. I'm happy I found this website, there are a lot of nice people here thanks.

Sincerely,
twilight2123

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What the...why wasn't I already subbed to you >:I !!!! (goes to change that) It's funny that you say this..because I was sorrta thinking the same thing the other day...my subscriber thing has sorrta paused (and at one point decreased since people delete their channels). I've seen some real talent on youtube..but it just seems like their videos get hidden underneath the mountains of video that pour into youtube every few hours...it's hard to get your videos out there and seen sometimes...but forums like this one are a great help and you even get to meet new people and makes friends...it's awesome. Getting noticed for the hard work you put into youtube is sometimes a struggle. D:

Reactions: Dennis

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's like Vanessa said... "videos get hidden underneath the mountains of video that pour into youtube every few hours"

We tend to forget that most big YouTubers have been at this for a long time, and those that have gotten success quickly have either had luck, awesome videos, or like EpicMealTime some kinda novelty video that 's original and unique that simply stands out.

I hate to say it, but most of us are not doing anything that unique. take me for example, I do puppet videos, it's been done... I do funny skits (or try too) its been done and way better, I do music, been done, vlogs...really done..etc...

So if there's anything to learn from this it's don't give up, be patient, and persistence and consistency is the key.

Reactions: PixieBlossom

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Iv hit a subscriber wall as well... used to be Id get a bunch of new subscribers every time I uploaded, now Im lucky if I get any.
Just keep at it! like Th3StuffShow said, theres really nothing new under the sun so its hard for sure, but just do it for the fun of it.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I noticed the same thing somewhat with subscribers and whatnot. The main thing I always say is there are millions of other people who make videos and nobody knows they exist. So therefore you have to network and make yourself known in a positive way that is.