Hey, I'm Having a problem in YouTube

Hardik Bhatnagar

Hello,
So I opened up youtube, and I have a problem now,
The comments of a video cannot be seen and they appear as "LOADING..."
See the screenshot, also on the YouTube homepage, the thumbnails of the videos are not loading properly!
Can anybody please help me? 1.png1.png2.png

I've been having some really strange issues with Youtube lately as well. Slow load times, 720p or higher take more time to load and while playing the video, it looses quality from time to time. Like it drops from 720p to 240p...

I'm not sure what your problem could be, but are you experiencing any issues with other websites? I'm not sure if this will help, but try changing a browser and see if there is any difference.

Tell me if there was any changes and if it didn't help, I will see if I can help you some other way.

YouTube has been very buggy for the last few weeks, my total view count has been all over the place.

Give it a few days, I'm sure they'll sort themselves out, I'm sure it's just the YT staff still laughing about how brilliant YT comedy week was... :meh2:

I've been having some really strange issues with Youtube lately as well. Slow load times, 720p or higher take more time to load and while playing the video, it looses quality from time to time. Like it drops from 720p to 240p...

I'm not sure what your problem could be, but are you experiencing any issues with other websites? I'm not sure if this will help, but try changing a browser and see if there is any difference.

Tell me if there was any changes and if it didn't help, I will see if I can help you some other way.

Yeah, mine also, changes the quality time to time :\
Anyways, I tried changing my browser (From Chrome to Safari) and even though Safari was slow , my problem for not loading the thumbnails has been fixed but the Quality one still remains the same :([DOUBLEPOST=1371705935,1371705890][/DOUBLEPOST]
YouTube has been very buggy for the last few weeks, my total view count has been all over the place.

Give it a few days, I'm sure they'll sort themselves out, I'm sure it's just the YT staff still laughing about how brilliant YT comedy week was... :meh2:
Yeah I'm also thinking so about YouTube lately,
they gotta fix it soon :(

Back