Help, I've hit a wall?

taj eddings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,
I'm a new YouTuber and the name of my channel is Wealth Freaks, its all about studying and building wealth. I promote financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and self development.
Right now I've hit a wall with growing my channel, so I wanted to really take a step back to see what I'm doing right and wrong, I've been looking for different services that could maybe help with answering that and then I stubble on this forum.

I was wondering if somebody could give me an video review, watch a video and tell me what I could be doing better. what elements I could add or what elements I should take out. my longest video is almost 10 min but it doesn't really have good engagement, people aren't sticking around to watch the videos in full and I'm trying to figure out why? I feel like the information I am putting out is good but maybe it's my delivery ? i'm not sure. I make videos faceless videos so if you have any suggestions as to how I can make better videos without having to be in it apart from the way I am doing it right now that would be great! overall im just looking for someone to give me some tips or suggestions that could help keep people interacting with me and my content! thank you for the help !