Hello Fellow Youtubers! I Need Advice From You All!

Doskii

Member
Hello! I'm a gaming Youtuber, my name is Doskii :bounce:, I don't have a set genre I do for games, I love doing this, but lately ive been wondering if im doing anything wrong :( so i'd like some critique on my channel/videos, if anyone is willing! That'd be absolutely amazing! and also, I dont mind harsh critique, anywho! Thank you :)
 
Hey @Doskii ! Why do you think you are doing something wrong?? You have a solid 350+ subs, a cool banner, and the type of thumbnails I would expect from a gaming channel! But here are some things I noticed:
  • As a new visitor, I don't make the connection as to why you call your fans drones.
  • You only add new videos a few times a month. I would think it's hard to build followers by doing that (in a gaming channel)
  • Your video descriptions are filled with pure advertisement. That's not gonna help you with the Google rankings. Nor do I think spamming the video name multiple times at the end of the description helps. I know other people do it, but I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon by Google/YouTube.
Other than those things, you've got all the makings for a successful channel! :thumbsup2:
 
Back
Top