Haters Gonna Hate!

I HATE YOU AND I THINK YOU ARE UGLY....

I kid, I kid lol

Very good anti hate video! The subject is quite hard hitting for sure!

Good job!
Liked, commented, unsubbed and subbed ;)

Jonathan

I liked it when you said 'subscribe if you haven't already, it's free!' so i'll do just that! haha.

I liked the video, you address your points directly and come at it from a good angle :)

I liked it when you said 'subscribe if you haven't already, it's free!' so i'll do just that! haha.

I liked the video, you address your points directly and come at it from a good angle :)

Lol I thought that was different too, I had never heard that one before :D

I liked this video, loads of people will be able to relate to it, I have to agree with everything you said, I hadnt heard about the murder you talked about, was that a local thing for you?

Good job overall, the lighting is good, the quality is good and so is the presentation.

Dude.... Stef buddy... you are getting BETTER!!! When you first began you seemed a little awkward to me, but now you're like getting your wings man. I gotta say I disagree with you about that murder case though, lots of eyewitnesses are claiming the shooter was attacked first, so we're just going by our judicial system, instead of just locking him up, we're INVESTIGATING, and he will be locked up or not based on what we find out. It's just democracy dude, unless I got a spinned version of the story. But anyway, that's beside the point, that was really really good man.

When you first began you seemed a little awkward to me

Haha! I guess I just felt passionate about these topics. Thanks though, I really appreciate it :D
About the Trayvon case, the 911 phone call was released and showed that he wasn't really a threat. And either way, in my personal opinion unless he had a gun as well there was no reason to kill him.

Back