Gaming Halo 4 Collab!!!

AR12Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I really want to start up a Halo 4 series but it would be a lot easier to start with somebody who has already made a few. Can anybody help thanks!

RocketJohnnyRocket

Reaction score
Hey guys, I really want to start up a Halo 4 series but it would be a lot easier to start with somebody who has already made a few. Can anybody help thanks!
Look at my channel real quick. Are you looking to make halo 4 machinimas? I made a few using actual halo 4 game footage, and I'm looking for someone to collaborate with myself. Let me know.

RocketJohnnyRocket

Reaction score
Sorry when I said "actual game footage" I meant footage from a matchmaking game that I edited and inserted voices to look like a short movie "O'doyle rulezzz" is the best one. Also I use a 250 dollar microphone with a pop filter so i can voice act quite well.

catalystchris

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i havnt made anything in a series but done a few commentaries, would of loved to do some halo 4 with you!