Gaming Guess who's back, back again it's me HazzMan and I'm looking for more friends I'm lonely :(

HazzMan4EIsMyName

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
wassup you lovely internet beings I'm HazzMan I'm here cause
A) I'm bored and I have nothing better to really do atm &
B) I'm a bit of a loner and I'd like some gaming friends (Better friends ideally and someone that's not gonna stab me in the back)

I'm from the UK and I'm 22 it'd be cool if I had some UK/EU friends but all are welcome. I know how hard it is to find someone who's from the UK so I'll keep it open to anyone. I'm also here looking for someone that can help me feel motivated to make videos again on YouTube. My channel is empty and waiting for content. I've been putting myself down a lot recently but I'm not gonna chat about that here.

The games that I like playing so far are Among Us (Isn't it everyone's right now) Minecraft, Skribbl.io, Phasmophobia (even though I've played it once I did like it) and Stardew Valley. There's a lot more games but I just thought I'd mention those.

If you wanna add me on Discord and get to know me some more feel free to do so I'd actually really like that in these sad depressing times. My Discord is HazzMan#4130

Also I know the first part of text was set up weirdly don't ask lol IDK

orbein

Reaction score
I could play Among Us with you. i play a bit of among us.