• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

GOALS FOR 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

petademy

I thought i would make a new milestone thread as the goal 2013 one is soon to be dated.
For example my goal for my end of 2013 is 50 subs that's why i am trying to do loads of SUB➍SUB and box 4 box.
anyway stuff to include:
*Viewer amount
*Sub amount
*Videos created
*Thumbs ups
*Features
*Shares

I'm looking to have:
75 Subscribers
600 video views
15 videos
45 Likes
30 Shares

I make pokemon videos, and I've been going for about 3 months.

This time next year I want AT LEAST the following:

*1 million views
*10,000 subs
*150 videos uploaded
*50k likes on my vids

May seem a little on the high side but already almost 350k views, 3k subs in around 9 months. Now ant to push on and release better quality uploads that are of course more entertaining.

just so you know, Box 4 Box and Sub 4 Sub don't really work that well.. hardly anyone looks at the Box and Sub 4 Sub is just subscribers.. they hardly ever watch your videos and just leave after like a week :)

My Goals:
Pass college with good grades
Get into a University
Get my full drivers license
Get a car and insure it
Get as much paying work over the summer holidays as possible so I can start to save for a place of my own while at uni.

as for youtube.. I will probably be stopping next year.. with things like the end of college and the start of Uni coming up I won't have much time to create videos for my channels. My college channel will stay up because I will post projects on there that I do while at college.. but my gaming channel will probably get closed down. As I'm unable to afford a next gen and I don't have a good enough internet connection to upload atm..

Who knows.. I might be lucky to not have a 5 day a week uni course or I might have a few hours a week where I can batch make youtube videos for the gaming channel and keep it going but I doubt it.. I will be staying active on these forums of course though ;D

This time next year I want AT LEAST the following:

*1 million views
*10,000 subs
*150 videos uploaded
*50k likes on my vids

May seem a little on the high side but already almost 350k views, 3k subs in around 9 months. Now ant to push on and release better quality uploads that are of course more entertaining.
Nice I'm sure you will achieve it, I'm no where near your guys sucess I just want 10 subs and 1k views on my first video XD

Nice I'm sure you will achieve it, I'm no where near your guys sucess I just want 10 subs and 1k views on my first video XD

Work hard and put effort into your videos = views

You need to find out what the viewers want to watch in your niche.

@petademy, you just need to plan out your videos. You should try to put 1 video up a week. Just as a heads up, there is a bad stigma in this industry for sub4sub. Its considered a "shady practice". If I saw that on someones profile it would make me not want to collab with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back