Give aways

Give aways?

  • Good

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not Bothered

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

Eyeon Gaming

I've Got It
I just got a code for a copy of Gears of War 1 and I already have the game. I am going to give if to my fiance but if she dosnt want it I was gonna do a give away on my channel and all the people have to do to enter is subscribe and leave a comment on the video announcing the give away. Do you think that is a good or bad idea, because I dont want to get a subscriber base for just a give away but then they dont watch the rest of my vids.
 
Yeah my giveaways don't even have to subscribe. It's open for anyone. You just need to answer a question or something and you entered. That's all. You don't even need to like or leave a comment.
 
I might do somthing like that, answer a question in comments (so I know who are in the giveaway) and pick one of em from there and hopfully it will bring people in to the video and from there they can check out my channel and subscribe at there own will.
 
If you already have a lot of subscribers that are faithful to you then giveaways can be a really good thing!
 
nah I only got 19 lol, hows about I do this
"Answer this question in the comments,
"who is Marcus Fenix's father?"
Once the video hits 100 views I will give away a free digital copy of Gears Of Wars 1, so be sure to tell your friends for a chance to win."

There for I will be spreading my channel but not forcing people to subscribe and hopefully I will get a few loyal subs outta it.
 
Back
Top