Services Get your FREE Logos,Backgrounds,etc.....Here!

Hello guys well im ok in making Logos and Backgrounds and I want to get better.
So request here your Logos,Backgrounds,etc....
Tell me the Size
What you want me to put in it
Pictures
Etc.....
REQUEST HERE REQUEST HERE
-P.S Im a beginner not a Professional so go easy on me ok.
-Charlie -.-

Hey man, could you create a youtube one channel banner and a matching logo for me? For the banner it should have my name and under that something like "Subscribe for awesome gaming videos" it should feel sort of cartoony and have a picture of skips from the regular show. For my logo/avatar I would like to be simmilar to the one I currently have just a more improved design and in the middle it should say 42. Thanks in advance buddy :D

Well I need an BG with pokemons and then the TRAINER Called RED from the LEFT and THE Trainer Called EMERALD from the RIGHT ;)
Ok ill try to make it and
Hey man, could you create a youtube one channel banner and a matching logo for me? For the banner it should have my name and under that something like "Subscribe for awesome gaming videos" it should feel sort of cartoony and have a picture of skips from the regular show. For my logo/avatar I would like to be simmilar to the one I currently have just a more improved design and in the middle it should say 42. Thanks in advance buddy :D
Ill make it :D

Back