Request Gaming Thumbnails

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is something I've been struggling with for a while. I need consistent thumbnails for my YouTube channel, but I'm not sure what theme I should go with. At first I was thinking about using the pic I have in my avatar and editing the lens in the glasses with an image off whatever game I'm talking about the full-size version I have of my avatar isn't good quality. it looks weird big and I can't take another pic like it since I have no one to take photos for me. But I do need something else. I've been trying to think of something, but I can't come up with anything.

I don't want anything too complicated because my skills in GIMP are mediocre and I don't want it to take up too much time. For a little more info on my channel. I do news and reviews of video games and I also do video game and anime clothing hauls.

Reactions: ultimate thumbnails

PMighty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Shawn. Id love to help you out, contact me via email. The email messages go directly to my cell phone, so just tell me who you are and why you're emailing me and I should get back to you fairly quickly!
pmighty2014@gmail.com

or contact me through my website: pmgfx.webs.com