Gaming Gamers Collab

RetroRay

I've Got It
Hey there,
This is not a gaming video collab but a different one. So i am asking you guys to give my channel a shoutout...and in return i will make a channel banner,thumbnail, intro or DP whatever you prefer. If anyone is interested reply here.
Regards
Ray
PS: I mentioned gamers collab as i think i will be able to make the best channel banners for gaming channels and my channel is itself gaming and Photoshop oriented.

Hey, is it alright if you updated my channel banner? I'll do a shout-out like what I did for episode 4 of my GRSCsGo series @ 4:50 with a link to your channel? or would you prefer a different style?

Hey, is it alright if you updated my channel banner? I'll do a shout-out like what I did for episode 4 of my GRSCsGo series @ 4:50 with a link to your channel? or would you prefer a different style?
I was thinking that you could mention in a video regarding the new channel banner or something... But if that's not possible then if you give a shout out at probably @ around a minute or so. Itvwpuld greatly appreciated.
Anyways what type of channel banner would you like to make.
Regards
Ray

I was thinking that you could mention in a video regarding the new channel banner or something... But if that's not possible then if you give a shout out at probably @ around a minute or so. Itvwpuld greatly appreciated.
Anyways what type of channel banner would you like to make.
Regards
Ray
Hey, sure we could discuss the details of how I should credit you with the banner and such. I'm quite open to suggestions. At present, I currently have a banner for my youtube channel but would like a twitter banner or twitch banner as well. Do you think you could come up with one? I recommend adding me on steam or skype, its easier to leave me a msg that way. Skype: amerz.chek1 - you should see a bird profile picture. and Steam: Λc『Symbols』 :Copy as it is
Sorry for the late reply. I primarily do Dota/Cs/ or Rainbow Siege for now, You could check out my channel for an idea of what I do. What do you think?

Hey, sure we could discuss the details of how I should credit you with the banner and such. I'm quite open to suggestions. At present, I currently have a banner for my youtube channel but would like a twitter banner or twitch banner as well. Do you think you could come up with one? I recommend adding me on steam or skype, its easier to leave me a msg that way. Skype: amerz.chek1 - you should see a bird profile picture. and Steam: Λc『Symbols』 :Copy as it is
Sorry for the late reply. I primarily do Dota/Cs/ or Rainbow Siege for now, You could check out my channel for an idea of what I do. What do you think?
Dont have skype. Hit me up on Discord. RetroRay#4109. If that doesn't work then just PM me on Yttalk . Anyways i am something in my mind and will give you a sketch real soon.
Regards
Ray

Dont have skype. Hit me up on Discord. RetroRay#4109. If that doesn't work then just PM me on Yttalk . Anyways i am something in my mind and will give you a sketch real soon.
Regards
Ray
Ok, we'll keep our conversation on YTalk, I've used discord before, not too keen on it after getting used to a few other programs. Thanks, Looking forward to it :)

Back