Future videos?

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Whats your ideas about your next video?​
Mine will be "No one but my self" song....straight punchlines for a contest where you can earn 100$ :D

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Oh I can't wait for my next video, it's going to be one of two ideas. One is to make a music video for this song I wrote making fun of EMO called EMOtional, it doesn't follow the usual trend for making fun of EMO music because the song itself doesn't sound EMO at all, it sounds show tunesy and zany and it should be good. But if the weather is nice today, I will put that video on hold and make a response video to this chick that posted a vid called "Pepsi is the new vodka" in which she talks about how much better Pepsi is than Coke, I am going to politely remind her that Pepsi hates little children and Coke could end world hunger. Or something like that hahaha.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My next will be the same as the rest but with new backgrounds, I wish I done something different on my channel, I did try it out but it wasn't so good and would have been 100x better with me on the camera rather a picture and microphone talk over it.

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest, I have a list of backup topic I use when I am stumped, but mainly for school days, I have the entire school day to plan out a majorlable topic and use it, but I wish I could plan out a script with it, but it's hard to do so. My next topic is probably gonna be St Patricks Day...

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Coolio people i hope all of your video will do great :D