FUT Division 1 Online Seasons trashing - my first FIFA 15 video

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Hi guys.

This is my first FIFA15 video. I played some nice FUT division 1 matches lately with good teams. One of them was packed with TOTW in-forms from Serie A.


Please let me know what You think about the video!
 
Ok I have to say I love the build up to the games where you go through the oppositions team, it felt like one of those spy movies where they're about to break into a building and they're listing the things they'll come across as they enter xD Really enjoyed your editing on this, very nice work man, have to say it's the first time I've actually enjoyed a Fifa let's play :) well done :D
 
Ok I have to say I love the build up to the games where you go through the oppositions team, it felt like one of those spy movies where they're about to break into a building and they're listing the things they'll come across as they enter xD Really enjoyed your editing on this, very nice work man, have to say it's the first time I've actually enjoyed a Fifa let's play :) well done :D
Thank you! It really means a lot to me :)
 
Back
Top