Services Free Thumbnails For Your Gaming Videos!

Hey all,

I've seen that thumbnails seem to be in high demand here and there are only a few people making them. I thought I would help out the people in need. Just answer the questions below in your reply and I will work on the thumbnail as soon as I can. I will reply with the Jpeg file that you can save. If you want the PSD file just add me on Skype at YeahImButters. All I ask of you guys is that you kindly give credit by putting my channel in the description of any videos that use my thumbnails. All thumbnails will be in 1280x720.

What game is it for:
What would you like it to say:
Would you like the episode number in it:
Any other requests:

Examples:

SurvivalMCThumbnailEp07.jpg

MCSGThumbnailEp08.jpg

OprhanWhiteThumbnailHCSep8.jpg

Also, if anyone is looking for a Profile Pic or an End-slate just hit me up on Skype and I'll see what I can do.

End-slate example:

EndslateComplete.jpg

if can make one by today It woulde be awsome but I need an outro like the one with your creeper but I need one with pokemons in the BG :) and like my text "More of Rigpop" At the top :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368245295,1368244649][/DOUBLEPOST]Coulde you also make me an layout for my myster dungeon videos since I need new layout around the video like an background you will know if you look at my emerald videos what i mean if your not sure ;)

if can make one by today It woulde be awsome but I need an outro like the one with your creeper but I need one with pokemons in the BG :) and like my text "More of Rigpop" At the top :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368245295,1368244649][/DOUBLEPOST]Coulde you also make me an layout for my myster dungeon videos since I need new layout around the video like an background you will know if you look at my emerald videos what i mean if your not sure ;)

Here is the end-slate.

PokeEndslate.jpg

I don't think I will be able to make you a new layout unfortunately. Sorry :(

I was wondering if you could make like 30 or so for my survival games series that I'm starting. (Or you could give me the psd cause i have photoshop) I will give you credit BTW.

Hey all,

I've seen that thumbnails seem to be in high demand here and there are only a few people making them. I thought I would help out the people in need. Just answer the questions below in your reply and I will work on the thumbnail as soon as I can. I will reply with the Jpeg file that you can save. If you want the PSD file just add me on Skype at YeahImButters. All I ask of you guys is that you kindly give credit by putting my channel in the description of any videos that use my thumbnails. All thumbnails will be in 1280x720.

What game is it for:
Any other requests:

Examples:

View attachment 6877

View attachment 6874

View attachment 6875

Also, if anyone is looking for a Profile Pic or an End-slate just hit me up on Skype and I'll see what I can do.

End-slate example:

View attachment 6878
hey can you make me the last image for the end of the video

I was wondering if you could make like 30 or so for my survival games series that I'm starting. (Or you could give me the psd cause i have photoshop) I will give you credit BTW.

I'll make the first one and send it to you over skype. Just add me at YeahImButters.

Reactions: Ayo
Hey all,

What game is it for:
Any other requests:

Examples:

View attachment 6877

View attachment 6874

View attachment 6875

End-slate example:

View attachment 6878
sorry can i have one of the end slate thumbnails customised with the mix of zombies and multiplayer from black ops 2[DOUBLEPOST=1368303608,1368303560][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll make the first one and send it to you over skype. Just add me at YeahImButters.
kk cheers :)

Back