Forela didn't paid and no reply

I didn't got my April Earnings, did anyone here with Forela has the same issue?
I should get my payment last month, but I still didn't get it now.

vgamkg1.png


I have sent this issue to Brandon, Kamran, jaap and Forela Tickets but there is no any reply.
anyone have an idea what's going on with Forela's payment?
 
It has been awhile since we heard about network financial troubles. Machinima comes to mind. With most networks not being profitable, I wouldn't be surprised if we see some falling by the wayside. With them being located in different countries, it could be bad news for creators.
 
cough*join Freedom*cough
lol

Yap I'm under Freedom now, I leave Forela at May because there terrible support team.
and that payment (April) is what I earn when I'm under Forela.

Personal opinion, I feel great under Freedom, my sub growth fast. (50K sub in two month)
Freedom give me a lot of steam keys for me to play ; a Forum (oeur.tw) ; Hero of the storm keys ; Channel verify application ... and lots of stuff.

Forela? none
 
Last edited:
ive never heard of Forela before and considering their payment option is western union, I already don't trust them.
 
ive never heard of Forela before and considering their payment option is western union, I already don't trust them.
You do know that Adsense gives the option of receiving via Western Union also :P So I guess Google are also on the not-trusted list.
 
I didn't got my April Earnings, did anyone here with Forela has the same issue?
I should get my payment last month, but I still didn't get it now.

vgamkg1.png


I have sent this issue to Brandon, Kamran, jaap and Forela Tickets but there is no any reply.
anyone have an idea what's going on with Forela's payment?

I have heard about some problems with Western Union and Forela recently. You might want to look into another payment option if it keeps happening.
 
You do know that Adsense gives the option of receiving via Western Union also :p So I guess Google are also on the not-trusted list.

I don't have that option as far as I know on Adsense so I did not know and its not the fact that they use it, western union is pretty much untraceable so. Also I was also hoping you would of understood that point :p

Edit - I did a little research and western union is only available to certain countries currently on adsense, that is why I don't have the option.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top