• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First TV Related View!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Somebody viewed one of my videos and posted "Red Eye, yeah".... Hell yeah! This means somebody actually came to my video from my clip that was shown on TV. If you have pets, potential is out there.... I've had 2 videos on TV so far that I know of where they actually state my youtube account name... One on Animal Planet and one on Fox.... Experiment with all the social media channels and you may be surprised....

Nice :up:

Did you record the show? You should film your dog (Ollie?) watching himself on TV and then tweet Fox with the link to it so they retweet it ;)

Nice :up:

Did you record the show? You should film your dog (Ollie?) watching himself on TV and then tweet Fox with the link to it so they retweet it ;)
Now that's not a bad idea at all! My girlfriend watched the recording of it and Ollie was barking at himself, so you may be onto something. They still haven't plugged my video on Facebook or Twitter yet, I have to follow up on that because they said they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back