First payout

Shoninyastube

I Love YTtalk
hello everyone.

ive got my first network payout, these days.

I was shocked.....

without a network I got nearly 35€ with my network I got 7,8€ (~20%) :(
other guys from the network said that is normal, because this april was the worst month ever for youtube etc.... (i still have a cpm of ~13)

what did you think about it?

I think that's great! I have yet to make anything off of Youtube. Just wait for next month and see how well you did this time around :)

Was your payout for the whole month or only part of the month? April compared to March had low CPMs because it was the first month of 2nd quarter for advertisers, but it shouldn't mean a 80% decrease in ad revenue.

congrats on first payout mate!!

*edit* s**t i thought you were paid 78 euros lol.

message your partner manager and get it sorted what network are you with ??

myea i cant get to threshold on my account lol and still waiting on second channel which is going better but i'll find it bad anyways and thats normal :D

congrats on first payout mate!!

*edit* s**t i thought you were paid 78 euros lol.

message your partner manager and get it sorted what network are you with ??

it was my first network payout. with adsense i aready got money. nearly 3-5x of what i get with the network.
yeah I will speak to them. i was expecting more.

im with Playtimes.tv. they are 100% cooperation partner with gamestar. both of them are with IdgGermany, so im in IdgGermany too.
(best existing german network!)

its not that i thought to get rich. ive done what ive done cause i like it and its a hobby. but i was expecting more :)

I don't see how that is bad considering most of us do youtube as a hobby and make nothing from it. Yet when a network offers a certain split they are declared a ripoff even though you made no money before they stepped in anyway! Rant over.

Back