find email attached to youtube account?

lol people do that all the time anyway
And those people go to jail.[DOUBLEPOST=1365388333,1365387927][/DOUBLEPOST]kungfupanda99 You must be new here, no one on this forum supports or recognizes any illegal third party software when it comes to YouTube. We are a community of real, pure YouTuber's who do it as a hobby.. And some do it as a job.

You were told it is illegal, so why keep asking for more information?

I don't believe that we are able to sell our accounts.

YouTube Terms Of Service

13. Assignment

These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by YouTube without restriction.

well no duh, im not saying youtube affiliated, like third party hush hush software

Emails are not publicly available and are stored in Google's servers. Though you may be led to believe that there's magic software for every possible scenario, there's not.

It's not possible to get someone's email just from their youtube username.

i can't think of any software that has the ability to break into youtubes serve and steal private information lmao whoever invented that would either be a rich man or in jail xD[DOUBLEPOST=1365386783,1365386751][/DOUBLEPOST]
i believe it is illegal to steal personal information
No matter how you look at it... It still would be illegal lol. But good luck with finding someone who is willing to openly tell you on a public forum they know how to hack into private accounts and get personal information...Btw, if you find someone I'm sure they're already in feds for hacking into banks. ;):)

Back