• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

FINALLY BROKE THROUGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
I hit 161 subs as of today. :D :D :D

I know that's a random number, but I was just stuck at 107 for so long, then I did the video for UberDanger and I've gained almost 50 subs in 2 days!!

I'm also almost at 3,600 views.
I'm so excited to see so much activity on my channel!

I want to thank all of you guys too because I have gained a lot of subs and a few new friends from the forums, this is a wonderful place to be!

Gratz to you! :D it have to nice getting a burst in views and subs! ^^ good luck in the future! :)

I know that's a random number, but I was just stuck at 107 for so long, then I did the video for UberDanger and I've gained almost 50 subs in 2 days!!

I want to thank all of you guys too because I have gained a lot of subs and a few new friends from the forums, this is a wonderful place to be!
Congratulations :D I have about 470+ subs, I'm up for doing a colab with you if you want :)

wow well done that's awesome! :D

Gratz to you! :D it have to nice getting a burst in views and subs! ^^ good luck in the future! :)
Yes it definitely is! It's exciting getting more and more! And thanks so much, good luck to you as well!

Congratulations :D I have about 470+ subs, I'm up for doing a colab with you if you want :)
I'm always up for collabs! @Zesty Mike and I are going to be starting up a gaming channel here soon, so I will totally collab because I am a MC addict! Haha

wow well done that's awesome! :D
Thank you! :D

Congrats and keep up the good work!
Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back