Female Version of Pewdiepie/Tobuscus?

A girl who makes gaming videos? You will go viral in no time. Wait, you actually have talent? Congratulations. You are the next biggest thing on YouTube.

I'm new here on TYtalk and I was just wondering if anyone knew of a "female version" of a YouTuber such as Pewdiepie or Tobuscus. As in, someone who purposely makes funny gaming videos.

The reason I started my channel back up was because I couldn't find any big funny gaming YouTube channels that starred a girl. I thought that was sad because I've always been told by my friends that I'm pretty funny to watch playing video games. Then someone told me "Well, maybe it's because women usually aren't as funny as men." And thus, LaurenzSide of Gaming was born.

But I'm still looking for other girls who do this. Help? And if you don't know anyone, do you think a funny gaming channel run by a girl could be just as successful as Pews or Tobuscus?

I make funny gaming vids, but I'm not a screamer/horror gamer. I just shout at my screen, sometimes get drunk and have a bit of a potty mouth hahaha.

Women aren't as funny as men? Lies.

Back