Favorite Youtuber

My favourites are NanaLuvsTroubles Keenan Cahill and Nicole377 their videos and storys of their life are amazing :) I like others to but those are the main ones

Never really thought about it. Probably Pewdiepie and matt3756.
(He's a claw machine channel.)
I love claw machines.

OMG. I LOVE claw machines too! Is it weird that I have a weird interest in them? Like, I always stare at them when I see them at stores. Haha. Theyre just so awesome.

OMG. I LOVE claw machines too! Is it weird that I have a weird interest in them? Like, I always stare at them when I see them at stores. Haha. Theyre just so awesome.
I won 3 prizes that last time I went to an arcade. I actually almost got 3 in a row, in fact I basically did, but when the third toy dropped it basically got stuck to another toy when it fell. The toy was grabbed with a lot of grip, you could tell I was supposed to have it.

I don't have a favorite as there as so many to choose from, but I would have to say Tom Syndicate :p

"pawtaytoe, you are not a gamer that doesn't count" No, sit down and be quiet :p Syndicate was the FIRST gamer I ever subscribed to (close to 2 years ago) The way he approaches his life is incredible, I wish I had that same approach xD

Back