xtomass Liking YTtalk Mar 22, 2013 #1 Click the twitch logo below my name to view this gaming podcast live. (I hope an announcement like this allowed.)
Click the twitch logo below my name to view this gaming podcast live. (I hope an announcement like this allowed.)
Th3-Chronikk [Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer Mar 22, 2013 #2 xtomass said: Click the twitch logo below my name to view this gaming podcast live. (I hope an announcement like this allowed.) Click to expand... You have to have VIP or Premium to post in the videos livestream section.
xtomass said: Click the twitch logo below my name to view this gaming podcast live. (I hope an announcement like this allowed.) Click to expand... You have to have VIP or Premium to post in the videos livestream section.
xtomass Liking YTtalk Mar 22, 2013 #3 Th3-Chronikk said: You have to have VIP or Premium to post in the videos livestream section. Click to expand... Alrighty. Apologies for this.
Th3-Chronikk said: You have to have VIP or Premium to post in the videos livestream section. Click to expand... Alrighty. Apologies for this.