Other Duell Commentarys?

i wonder how many ppl on the forum still have the fat ps2 ? and btw ... at least here in the moust part of spain you can`t buy them anymore ... there still are some in the second hand shops but theyre almoust gone :D ... i`m kinda happy i keept mine in fully functional state

sorry man i didn`t understood are you asking or stating lol and yeah that does suck bcuz the ps2 was the pioneer of moderday gamers lol

i wonder how many ppl on the forum still have the fat ps2 ? and btw ... at least here in the moust part of spain you can`t buy them anymore ... there still are some in the second hand shops but theyre almoust gone :D ... i`m kinda happy i keept mine in fully functional state

I live in england, i dont think you can buy the fat ps2 in normal stores like the ps3, i think u have to order it some other way, but if so it is usually only the slim model...
I still think you can buy it on online supermarkets such as amazon or ebay, but im not sure, now i have had my ps3 for a whole there is no need for my ps2, I need to find somthing its useful for, same with my ps1

well i tryed the ps3 and i`m not really that happy with it ... the graphics are exquisit but the controls in times are a bit cluncy, and i`m not really happy with the ps network either ... i dunno the ps2 was a succes and i keep looking towards the glory years when the gaming comunity started lol maeby there will be a ps4 that is gona bring back that sensation lol, and maeby in some years the fat ps2 would be worthy for the museum and worth some bucs lol

Back