DREAM IS GETTING CANCELLED BY HIS FANS!

Atomable

Reaction score
Hi, im looking for any feedback on this video. I want to know is commentary videos like this are still entertaining/funny. Thanks

Reaction score
no troll. everything I said was true and with more research I found out he actually did fake his speed runs.
Damn
i looked at his channel and i was thinking,"why this guy doing so many speedruns? it dont make sense."

Reaction score
It's all crazy. There's a bunch of videos to watch if you need to catch up
Been thinking bout keeping up with the latest dream news, i heard all the shity lies his EX girlfriend said about him,but its hard for me to get into other minecraft creators, i grew up with PopulrMMOs and DanTDM so its not easy for me to switch over, their content (i dont watch Dans vids anymore but i keep up with him) I just really Love Pats content cause hes always doing something interesting and always is able to make me laugh so ye

Reactions: CharmingBasil8

CharmingBasil8

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Yeah agreed. I am into the Dream SMP personally but that’s just me. I’ve watched Ph1lza since 2013 so when he joined SMPEarth I started liking the other creators. I had seen some of them in Hypixel Skyblock videos but not all of them.