doing giveaways

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
is doing giveaways something that helps u or hurt u in the long run cause i have seen some people do fake giveaways just 2 get views

I just started a giveaway like 2 days ago. I grew a lot from just a single giveaway.

It's good if you're actually giving out the prizes!

is doing giveaways something that helps u or hurt u in the long run cause i have seen some people do fake giveaways just 2 get views

It's good but just remember YouTube's ToS state that you cannot demand people sub to you or comment/like in exchange for the giveaway. Anyone must be able to enter.

Giveaways are good once in a while but don't do them too often because most people will just sub for the giveaway and probably wont watch most of your videos (that is a generalization. of course there will be people who are active subs) Long story short what I'm trying to say is, don't rely on giveaways to make your channel grow. They're good as a small boost once in a while.

Giveaways are good once in a while but don't do them too often because most people will just sub for the giveaway and probably wont watch most of your videos (that is a generalization. of course there will be people who are active subs) Long story short what I'm trying to say is, don't rely on giveaways to make your channel grow. They're good as a small boost once in a while.
thanks bro

I just started a giveaway like 2 days ago. I grew a lot from just a single giveaway.

It's good if you're actually giving out the prizes!
I'd love to win a desktop giveaway. I have an old laptop to do all my recording now. :(

Back