Does anyone use AdWords?

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!
Recently I saw an advert sating that you could get £50 free advertising on AdWords, so I thought I'd try it out. Although I squandered like £35 of it on a normal google search ad, the other 15 I used for video campaigns. And for the £5 per day budget I set for each video I got roughly 100-150 views on each video. So I was wondering if anyone else has used this or still uses it?
Also if you haven't tried it and register but don't get a promo code for free advertising money, I still have a £30 one (that they must've sent me by accident because I cant use more than one) if anyone would like it.
Cheers guys
Craig

Steve Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh wow, I hadn't heard of the free 50 dollar offer. Umm, I might be interested. But god, I wish I could use it in the future. I'm still fine tuning my content, and getting input. Thanks for sharing, I'm sure other people will appreciate it!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's gotta be some sneaky catch for the free advertising, right?
A few years back they would take your billing details and charge you as soon as the freebie ran out and 50 lasted us about a day back then, we get them in the post every now and then but since then we aint tried again.

Sent from my mobile

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i knew it! haha
It could have changed now though as long as you dont need to enter card details it could be free of catches these days.

Sent from my mobile

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I never entered any card details and they still accepted the code. Maybe I just got lucky then. :p

Reactions: Michael