AmateurPlayer
Well-Known Member
For PC gamers who plays
- GTA V
- Gmod
- Rocket League
- H1Z1
- Saints Row IV
If you want to play games on PC and make videos for YouTube and wants to have fun
I'm going to build a group but before we play games, we will going to talk first on
Skype (with all the members who wants to join.
just talk about ourselves to get to know each other
Leave your Skype name below and I'll add you.
if we click that's awesome!
we need at least 5 gamers!
You must:
- be 18 years old and above
- Have a good sense of humor (Because I don't have that much)
- Good talker (because I'm not that good in talking!)
- GTA V
- Gmod
- Rocket League
- H1Z1
- Saints Row IV
If you want to play games on PC and make videos for YouTube and wants to have fun
I'm going to build a group but before we play games, we will going to talk first on
Skype (with all the members who wants to join.
just talk about ourselves to get to know each other
Leave your Skype name below and I'll add you.
if we click that's awesome!

we need at least 5 gamers!
You must:
- be 18 years old and above
- Have a good sense of humor (Because I don't have that much)
- Good talker (because I'm not that good in talking!)