Do you give your all?

I'd say I'm putting in about 68% worth of total effort.

As for the preparation goes, I just think of something I want to do in my game so that doesn't take much effort, and thus, 19%. My commentary has about 89% effort in it because I do practice. The after production effort is about 79% since I do look up things (tutorials and such) to make things look better.

All of my spare time goes into our channel. But I would hardly say 100% - Between work and college (as I am sure most of you know) they tend to sap the life out of you. But if I had more time and money I would give 120% because it makes me so happy to create something people actually enjoy watching.

I don't think there's any other option if we want to grow into a much larger channel. The time/effort in making videos/editing has always been there, but this year we're spending a lot more time on networking and collaborations, which has really helped us grow way faster than any of us expected. That also means going into youtube whenever they want us to test stuff, attending official youtube events, doing fan meetups and going to conventions.

I always try and do my best, but you know how it goes. Sometimes I'm a bit lax on the promotion, most likely because I don't particular like that part. :)

I give 100% in terms of making my videos but 0% in terms of promotion. So you could say I give 50% if thats fair but I don't like that number. I really just don't know how to promote.

I give 100% in terms of making my videos but 0% in terms of promotion. So you could say I give 50% if thats fair but I don't like that number. I really just don't know how to promote.
Exactly. I don't even know where to start or what to do...

Back