Do we need more gun control?

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How would gun control fix any of these problems? If you got rid of guns, there would still be shootings, people would just buy them illegally, what's stopping them from illegally buying guns if they already planning to do something illegal? I personally would feel safe if I wasn't allowed to carry around a pistol, or have one on my bedside. Yeah, there are the police, but even if you got the chance to call them if the situation arrives, they would take around 5 minutes to get to your house or more, and that's plenty of time to kill lots of people. We need to focus on what's causing the shootings, and fixing that, because even if you entirely rid the world of guns, there would still be killings and murder.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How would gun control fix any of these problems? If you got rid of guns, there would still be shootings, people would just buy them illegally
Ehh if you got rid of all guns (and NO this is not gonna happen I know) there would be no guns to buy legal or illegal!!
I personally would feel safe if I wasn't allowed to carry around a pistol, or have one on my bedside.
Great. Go my a gun then;)
We need to focus on what's causing the shootings, and fixing that
I agree!! we really need to focus on that too:up2:
if you entirely rid the world of guns, there would still be killings and murder.
I think that´s really beside the point and a stupid thing to say. Of course there will be killings and murders (and this has NOTHING to do with my video) the point is that guns make killing and murders easier!
But thanks for watching and stating your point. And I respect your opinion I just dont agree:)

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I like the stand up comic Jim Jefferies routine on gun control.. If you've not seen it yet it's worth googling.. or Youtubing I should say. He sums up all reasons for and against in around five minutes in a pretty convincing way. Go take a look and see if he is right or wrong.