• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Developer interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playinithard

Shibby!
Many here probably doesnt care much about this nor understand it. But for me it's a huge thing.

I do a lot of reviews and first impressions of games made from indie developers. I've been asked a few time to play a game etc. But now, for the first time I got apporached by a developer wanting him to interview him and playing the game at the same time.

As a reviewer this is a huge boost for me since it show that people take value in what you say and listen to it. Especially since I don't have that many subscribers compared to others. This is my first milestone in bringing the channel in a forward direction.

Hooray ego boost!:)

That's awesome! Doing a developer interview totally gives you cred and can lead to more BTS exclusives or even developer copy of games, which you can have full written consent and free to monetize whatever way you want.

That's awesome! Doing a developer interview totally gives you cred and can lead to more BTS exclusives or even developer copy of games, which you can have full written consent and free to monetize whatever way you want.

Thank you very much William. I have no idea what BTS is. I Googled it at I found bade transciever station and the Brittish Tarantula Society. I don't think thats what you mean :D

Wow yea I get a few people here and there asking the same thing but never to interview them as well. Congrats on this milestone

Many here probably doesnt care much about this nor understand it. But for me it's a huge thing.

I do a lot of reviews and first impressions of games made from indie developers. I've been asked a few time to play a game etc. But now, for the first time I got apporached by a developer wanting him to interview him and playing the game at the same time.

As a reviewer this is a huge boost for me since it show that people take value in what you say and listen to it. Especially since I don't have that many subscribers compared to others. This is my first milestone in bringing the channel in a forward direction.

Hooray ego boost!:)

Man this is awesome! it doesn't matter how "big" the person you are interviewing is, what is amazing is being able to speak to someone who has spent hours upon hours of their life creating something out of nothing - I hope this goes well and that it is an enjoyable experience for you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back