Gaming CSGO Fail Montage! and Collaberations?

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
I have this idea, and i cant do it alone
its a simple thing, and i have things that already resemble it, but i want to make a huge "collaboration" with a bunch of people, i want you to send me your biggest fails in csgo, and ill put it into a compilation, so i can call it a Fail Montage :) I want to do this to practice my editing, and also so i can put out some videos.

Honestly i could also use help editing, so if anyone would want to help me with that, i would appreciate it.

I also, want to collaborate with some people, i want to see if i can get a full group of people to play csgo/dayz with, that are more about strats than jokes, so i can post full games, filled with strat calls and cool s**t. Im only a gn3.

Email me at LunaNoshi@yahoo.com or LunaNoshi@gmail.com
Steam: TunaFishi (Though i think my name is meaty nipples right now >.<)

Contact me!
Ill give you our ts3 info if i think youre serious!

I guess I can help out with the editing part if you'd like. I do some freelance editing on the side. Not sure about CS though, I used to be MGE before the rerank and I stopped playing for a while. Got put into Silver two the first time I tried playing again, but my skills haven't really changed. I'll shoot an email anyways, hope to hear back soon!

I guess I can help out with the editing part if you'd like. I do some freelance editing on the side. Not sure about CS though, I used to be MGE before the rerank and I stopped playing for a while. Got put into Silver two the first time I tried playing again, but my skills haven't really changed. I'll shoot an email anyways, hope to hear back soon!
Omfg, id just love to work with you in general, im awful at editing, and i dont really know whats funny, and im having a lot of mic issues :((

Omfg, id just love to work with you in general, im awful at editing, and i dont really know whats funny, and im having a lot of mic issues :((
Add me on Skype and we can talk from there! It should be th3r0cketn1nja (with the name kief/ninja)

I can try to help out with some fails. I generally dont record myself playing cs go because I have a lot of them lol. I might record some and if anything is funny help you out :D

Back