Commentary Creepy Narrator Collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS84

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I am doing a creepy narration collab video and I would like 1 or 2 other creepy narrators to join in on the video I will shout out the channel. But I will also have to be featured on your channel. The only thing I ask is that you have 100 plus subscribers

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I am doing a creepy narration collab video and I would like 1 or 2 other creepy narrators to join in on the video I will shout out the channel. But I will also have to be featured on your channel. The only thing I ask is that you have 100 plus subscribers
Finally, my time to shine! Haha, I’m a creepy narrator, feel free to check out the work on my channel and shoot me a message if you think it’s interesting. Cheers!

RS84

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally, my time to shine! Haha, I’m a creepy narrator, feel free to check out the work on my channel and shoot me a message if you think it’s interesting. Cheers!
I love your content I would love to collab

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Hey there, I haven’t been all that active as of the past few months (hoping to change that), but I’ve got a growing fan base closing in on 4,000 subs, with active videos and views still coming in. If you still need some creepy narrating, hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.