Cosmic Panda - your verdict ladies and gentlemen?

Do you like the Cosmic Panda look?

• Yes I love it!!!!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Its okay but it needs work.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh.

• Youtube is doomed if they release it.

• I dont like it.

• I hate it.

• I officially hate youtube if they release it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMeatBoy

Reaction score
So what do ya'll think about Cosmic Panda? For anyone who doesnt know heres the link. Do you think its better or worse than how youtube looks now? Whats your verdict on it and why? Im gonna add a poll for you to vote in so please vote :D

I am voting its okay but needs work as I do and dont like it how it is now. I like its colours and it looks very nice and its cool but I dont like that its missing autoplay.

Reactions: iDastardly

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have voted the same as yourself, I believe it feels quite closed off with comments being on a tab which people will have to choose to click on to read which could mean channel comments will completely drop in amount and I dont think the channel owner will check them as much although I think it will have a positive effect on YouTube spam and I think it will slow down sub 4 sub and such quite a bit but I believe sub 4 sub will always have its place on there. It does look the part, I just think it would be best if they applied the new look over the current one so its more modern. I do agree with you about the autoplay feature, if that isnt included peoples video views will drop a lot and I think so will Googles/YouTubes revenue for example, I land on an autoplay channel, the advertisement runs automatically too and I may choose to view the adverts website, without autoplay I may not have bothered to 1 view the video for all kinds of reasons, maybe the thumbnail wasnt very appealing meaning I was missing out on a good video and 2 click see their advertisement and 3 click the advertisement, I believe autoplay is almost crucial to YouTube.

I suppose YouTube could get rid of it but it will have a massive effect on a lot of important parts of YouTube.

In Cosmic Panda I would like to see more styling options such as transparency and editing colours of text/links like usual but other than those things I think it looks good and works well. That's my overall verdict on it.

Reactions: iDastardly

iDastardly

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have to be the odd one out dont I? :p I voted Yes I Love It and I love it because it just looks so much more modern than how it is now, the videos look awesome and everything on it makes the current one look meh :D

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
I hate it i dont know why they need to change things it looks good right now and everyone seems happy with how it is.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate it i dont know why they need to change things it looks good right now and everyone seems happy with how it is.
I agree sort of with that, I know I like how it is now and I wish they would just make it look more modern perhaps rather than full blown redo of it.

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't like it, I think what we have now is fine. I think the best part is the black outline of videos, I like having the background black rather than white. It makes the video easier to watch for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.