Corrosion Background Pack Download

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I done a background before and have decided to release a whole pack of them here in various colours, feel free to use these, the only terms are you dont remove the watermark and that you dont redistribute them.

Heres a preview of the various colours (look much better when viewed full size):

corrosionpack.png

Theres only 1 slight issue with these and that's the left side of them, it falls slightly short of the side but its hardly noticeable.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

the only terms are you dont remove the watermark
haha oh my I feel like some deja vu here. I made code some video backgrounds. I think i might make a few for general release. It seems like something like this is needed. (somewhere I will try to find time for this!)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think its easier in video requesting a watermark is kept on rather than wanting a link back, I think more people are more willing to leave it on there as its more troublesome to remove without affecting the video quality/appearance :)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think its easier in video requesting a watermark is kept on rather than wanting a link back, I think more people are more willing to leave it on there as its more troublesome to remove without affecting the video quality/appearance :)
Yeah I didnt watermark code's but for general release I will make a few. Lets see what my brain produces while I think about it some more. I suppose I could also make some stock animated outro's. I had thought of this before but those are a bit more time consuming hehe.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I didnt watermark code's but for general release I will make a few. Lets see what my brain produces while I think about it some more. I suppose I could also make some stock animated outro's. I had thought of this before but those are a bit more time consuming hehe.
If theyre for video or are actual video files feel free to share them in the Articles/Tutorials/Resources forum, surely someone will find them handy. I like idea of the outros, loads of people could do with those.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If theyre for video or are actual video files feel free to share them in the Articles/Tutorials/Resources forum, surely someone will find them handy. I like idea of the outros, loads of people could do with those.
yeah i can manage to make one at least I dont think I will watermark those though I can make a few simple ones with things I already have in a weekend so I might sit down and do that next weekend. The still stuff I might watermark. :)

Reactions: Michael