Copyright

RageFocus

I wonder if you could get copyrighted for like using 1 exact word from a song, since I got copyrighted for like 3 sentences before? It was like some mod on a game that played a song, it was very anoying since I had to cut all the audio.

I'm 99% sure that content id will not find it. Content ID works off a "finger print" system and it tries to pinpoint the finger print in the audio. If it is matched then either your video will have matching third party content (usually means ad revenue is either completely taken or shared with the ID claimer) or you will get a strike with an audio wipe.

If you could get a strike from ONE word, then you are out of luck my friend.
With the amount of songs out there, you are bound to have a word from a song in each sentence you say.

If you could get a strike from ONE word, then you are out of luck my friend.
With the amount of songs out there, you are bound to have a word from a song in each sentence you say.
I just mean like a word used out of a song the way someon says something like a cool way of someon saying Headshot or whatever,

If that's the one you want to use, I can assure you that the "Headshot" .wav from Unreal Tournament is not registered into ContentID.

I just mean like a word used out of a song the way someone says something like a cool way of someone saying Headshot or whatever,
You honestly have nothing to worry about. If you want an example of using copyright music without being detected I have a video titled "ARRESTING WITH BATS" at 2:45 - 2:56 the song Earthquake by Art of Fighters plays. If you want to do something like that then just be very careful but you should have absolutely no problems for the "HEADSHOT" sound effect.

You honestly have nothing to worry about. If you want an example of using copyright music without being detected I have a video titled "ARRESTING WITH BATS" at 2:45 - 2:56 the song Earthquake by Art of Fighters plays. If you want to do something like that then just be very careful but you should have absolutely no problems for the "HEADSHOT" sound effect.
I watched it, your channel seems good your voice commentary is not boring at all I'm more a shy kinda guy so youtube is pretty challenging since I'm so shy. But I'm working on being more open I'll get there once.

I watched it, your channel seems good your voice commentary is not boring at all I'm more a shy kinda guy so youtube is pretty challenging since I'm so shy. But I'm working on being more open I'll get there once.
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it, however on the subject of commentary and being shy think of it as you are doing commentary that thousands of people are going to see and love for the sole reason that it is you that is commentating. Have that idea in your head and maybe even play the game a bit and talk out of your a** for while before you start recording just to get warmed up. I'm very outgoing but when it comes time to sit down and record myself trying to be funny it does not turn out well so I have to put myself into a different mindset. In my Watchdogs(basically) video I literally got up from the desk, put my headset on, and rambled out of my a** for almost an hour with audacity recording what I say. All I did was go back and put my voice clips in and so far there has been positivity across the board as far as that video is concerned. Try those tips and see how you do with your own content.

OMG people have to worry about using one word from a song now?! Damn, YouTube is like a tyrant lmaoooo :p

You don't, but to someone who is not familiar with Content ID something like this could very well be a burning question.

Back