Other Copyright material monetized

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
what is "socialblazer"? Do you mean socialblade?
Socialblade doesn't know whether or not your channel is monetized. My social blade says that I made $0.06 - $1.00 in the last month and I'm not monitized.
Is socialblazer something else?

the real potat

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm not sure, that's really weird

However I do think there are different regulations for TV and stuff like this (things live, sports, ect.)

the real potat

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Commentator
Socialblade doesn't know whether or not your channel is monetized. My social blade says that I made $0.06 - $1.00 in the last month and I'm not monitized.
No, it is only socialblade. Looked up socialblazer, couldn't find anything.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I used to collab with the creator of socialblade back in 2010 / 2011. He's sort of the reason, or 1 of the reasons, why I got into making vlogs on youtube. I mention this partly so it sounds like I know how social blade works in the back end, but I didn't talk or collab with him about socialblade. With all that said, (lol) I'm pretty sure that money number is just a guess they make based on the number of views the channel gets and average known YouTube CPM. It's possible that the channel you shared is monetized though I doubt it, but that socialblade money amount isn't proof. There's videos on YouTube of monetized channels saying the number is too low or too high. Also, some parkour channels like Storror say they aren't monetized via YouTube but socialblade still shows huge daily cash amounts... it's just an educated guess.

ps. Welcome to the forum!!

also, this isn't really the right section. This is the collab section. This should probably have been posted in the Youtube chat section.

Captain D

Reaction score
That was a typo error,it's socialblade I mean

Reactions: Nicekid76