Copyright claim on what now?

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A copyright owner using Content ID has claimed some material in your video.

Your video is live and the visibility settings you selected remain applied to it. But it is now either being monetized by the copyright owner, or they have chosen to receive analytics about it.

This is not a copyright strike. This claim does not affect your account status.

• Video title: Fallout 4 Modded To Heck. In Northern Springs - Take 2
  • Copyrighted content: The melody found in Inon FOT 4 piano - Inon Zur
  • Claimed by:
-----------

Want to know if Youtube is broken? Here is the proof.

The song in question was the opening to the Fallout 4 game. One that has been played a million times if not more through out youtube. With the game being played that the song is associated with, its fair use. Thats not even a question.

I have that song playing in 50 of my EP's or even more, but in my live stream save, it can't be? Interesting. Does it make sense? No.

To top it off, look who it is claimed by... yeah I'll wait. Who was it claimed by now?

No one. Absolutely no one. Doing more research, clicking through the links and such... there is no company, organization or individual claiming to have claimed the copyright. How did it happen? My guess it is a Youtube bot that did it.

In the options to fix the claim, I was allowed to clip out the beginning to remove the song, which I did, I was just setting up my stream, so it is actually going to improve the video LOL.

Want to know if Youtube is broke?

Here ya go.... it is now laying our copyright claims to things that don't need copyright claims.

Wow.

Last edited: