Content ID Claims "Not in a good standing" what?

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I don't know what to say in the dispute. Should have it in my txt document but I can't find it. :([DOUBLEPOST=1392321268,1392321247][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why have others managed to dispute it then?
Did they dispute them on the same game? If so, which company claimed them?

Gavin80001

Reaction score
You can't dispute it, they own the content, disputing it will fail and give a Copyright Strike which is worse..
Did they dispute them on the same game? If so, which company claimed them?
Not the same game but the same exact problem in general with other games.
Such as Final Fantasy Crisis Core, Mario, Danganronpa, etc.
People I know have managed to dispute the same exact problem (these content id claims).
I can see the problem being the movie scene but it's in the game since they were composed together.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Yet I can dispute it for the proper reasons.
Many I know have done so, even though most were unpartnered.
If you can dispute it, then why are you confused on why it's happening?

Only dispute it if you have the rights/permission to use the content. If you don't, do not dispute the claim, and let it be. You'll do nothing but hurt your channel even more. By disputing you are saying you have the rights/permission, and you will need to show proof of that.

Gavin80001

Reaction score

Not the same game but the same exact problem in general with other games.
Such as Final Fantasy Crisis Core, Mario, Danganronpa, etc.
People I know have managed to dispute the same exact problem (these content id claims).
If you can dispute it, then why are you confused on why it's happening?

Only dispute it if you have the rights/permission to use the content. If you don't, do not dispute the claim, and let it be. You'll do nothing but hurt your channel even more. By disputing you are saying you have the rights/permission, and you will need to show proof of that.
Would you like to know why it's matched third party content? It's because of the movie scenes, and the music outside of the game, not the game in general. This is why people dispute and can get it fixed. And you should read my previous post about why I haven'tdisputed it yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1392324909,1392323400][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it solved guys the problem was that it was blocked world wide so when Ideleted it my account is in good standing again.