Come on down and review PanHoltProductions

You've got a pretty unique style going and I think if you could draw in a big crowd if you get it all perfect. A few things that I picked up on: The lighting on the subject needs to be brighter/less harsh. So perhaps try having a few lights in differnt locations to light the subject evenly. I think if you have the camera slightly higher but angled down a little it will help make the person look less short. It feels like we are looking up at them which is an uncomfortable angle. Finally I think sound quality could be improved, but as you've only just started I'm sure you'll get that right after a few more video. Nice work!

Thanks for taking the time to review our channel, we appreciated it alot.
We will be releasing a new video Friday / Saturday, while taking your points into account.
More feedback from other users would be awesome to.

You've got a pretty unique style going and I think if you could draw in a big crowd if you get it all perfect. A few things that I picked up on: The lighting on the subject needs to be brighter/less harsh. So perhaps try having a few lights in differnt locations to light the subject evenly. I think if you have the camera slightly higher but angled down a little it will help make the person look less short. It feels like we are looking up at them which is an uncomfortable angle. Finally I think sound quality could be improved, but as you've only just started I'm sure you'll get that right after a few more video. Nice work!
Agreed on all points.

Also, I feel that your editing could be better. Tighten that up...and you have an actual program on your hands.

One gripe though...how do you guys have so many views...but only 17 subscribers? What's the deal?

But that's just my two cents...take with it what you will.

I agree with the people above, I can say only that the sound can be better if you use an external microphone, but you guys are just starting so it's ok I think.

Back